Black Friday ads are everywhere! People are getting their funds, sleeping bags, and gear together for the mad rush. I wouldn’t be too shocked if there are people lining up in front of Best Buy right now.
Now, why would I or anyone want to be apart of this madness?
Yikkes! This is madness. Wait…is that an iron? WTF?? All of this for an iron!!!
These folks have lost their minds over kitchenware.
Now, let’s find a calmer, peaceful and sane activity like a READ-A-THON! Amber @DuLivre came up with this brilliant idea. A read-a-thon at home with the books we love. I mean this is the most perfect event. You can:
- Finish a book on your nightstand.
- Get caught up on a reading challenge.
- Start that book you have always wanted to read.
I know you are excited about the read-a-thon now. So here is the information about the #BFRaT (that’s the hashtag we will be using.)
How do I sign up?
When is it?
Will there be challenges?
Okay, I’m intrigued. How do I participate?
Latest posts by Mocha Girl Alysia (see all)
- April’s Book of the Month: Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng - March 20, 2017
- Lucy Leprechaun Giveaway Hop: Win a book! - March 15, 2017
- Let’s Vote: Asian Authors! - March 13, 2017