To start the 24 Hour Read A Thon go to the site first and introduce yourself.
1)Where are you reading from today?
2)Three random facts about me…
3)How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?
5)If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time?
Here are my answers:
1. At home in Los Angeles, California
2. I lived in Japan and 2 other foreign countries, I love to scuba dive but haven’t in years, “As You Like It” by William Shakespeare was one of my favorite books in Junior High.
4. Goal is to complete the two books and one magazine.
5. First timer.
Here is my disclaimer ladies. It’s 5am! And I am sleepy so be nice if this is filled with typo’s and crazy sentence structure. LOL!!
Latest posts by Mocha Girl Alysia (see all)
- MGR Reading Challenge: 2017 Book Bingo Completed Card - April 30, 2017
- MGR Reading Challenge: 2017 Book Bingo! #2 - April 27, 2017
- May’s Book of the Month: The Bees by Laline Paull - April 17, 2017