Welcome to the new Mocha Girls Read Reading Challenge for 2017.
The previous years we have had a spell it out challenge where everyone had to spell out “Mocha Girls Read 16”. But this year we are going to change it completely and do Book Bingo! It’s a new year and it’s the perfect time to make a reading resolution. For 2017 we are going to do what Mocha Girls do. We are going to read a wide range of books this year. That is what this book club does.
What is Book Bingo?
Have you played Bingo? Welllll….Same thing. Pick a square and read a book that fits the theme of that square. When you complete two lines, whether it’s a straight line or a diagonal line then you have a bingo.
~ The Rules ~
- Audiobook, E-books and physical books count.
- One book per square
- At the end of April, you must check in here and post your reads.
- Books must be read from January 1, 2017 to April 30, 2017
- Authors, no reading your own book, please.
- Must complete 2 lines. (Any combination of lines is a bingo)
- No signing up needed. Just check in from April 30 to May 6
During the four months, we will post books suggestions for you to check out if you are having difficulties finding a book to fit a few of the squares.
This card is good from January 1 to April 30, 2017. There will be a new card after that.
~ The Prize ~
You will win a mystery book. One book will be shipped to you and the title will not be revealed until you open it.
~ 1st Bingo Card ~
Click the card to download and print it if you need to.
Good Luck and check back to get suggestions on what to read to win.
Latest posts by Mocha Girl Alysia (see all)
- March’s Book of the Month: Around the Way Girl by Taraji P. Henson - February 20, 2017
- Voting for March’s Book of the Month: Female Memoir - February 13, 2017
- Nominations for March’s Book of the Month: Female Memoir - February 6, 2017