2) What have you finished reading?
3) What is your favorite read so far?
4) What about your favorite snacks?
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!
hosted by: Kanaye Speaks
I can’t remember my first library memory but I have always had a library card. No matter where we lived our first stop would be the local library. But my most favorite library in the world was/is the Redondo Beach library. They have converted it into a historical museum or something but it is amazing at sunset.
In the back of the library are large floor to ceiling Spanish arch windows that open to the beach. Mom took us after school and study hall so that was just in time for sunset. Me, the window and Sweet Valley High books. Heaven!!
Latest posts by Mocha Girl Alysia (see all)
- March’s Book of the Month: The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl - February 23, 2015
- Voting is Open for March’s Book of the Month - February 16, 2015
- Nominate A Book for the Month of March - February 9, 2015