Crime Time Book of the Month Voting
1. You may vote for three (3) books.
2. All members get to vote only once.
3. Last Day to vote will be April 22, 2012. (Midnight Los Angeles time)
4. The book with the most votes wins. But if there is a tie there will be a 48 hour death match. The two or three books will go into a head to head competition for only 48 hours. Whichever book is left standing (with the most votes) wins!
Below the poll you will find the title of the books linked to a brief description of each one.
Ace of Hearts by Jean Holloway
Devil in a Blue Dress by Walter Mosley
A Good Excuse To Be Bad by Miranda Parker
A is for Alibi by Sue Grafton
Black Betty by Walter Mosley
Black Orchid Blues by Persia Walker
Blind Man With A Pistol by Chester Hines
Kill Alex Cross by James Patterson
The 11th Hour by James Patterson
The Emperor of Ocean Park by Stephen L. Carter
The Lost Years by Mary Higgins Clark
The Season of Sin by Stacy-Deanne
Latest posts by Mocha Girl Alysia (see all)
- World Book Night is Tonight - April 23, 2014
- May’s Book of the Month: A Wanted Woman by Eric Jerome Dickey - April 21, 2014
- Remembering Gabriel Garcia Marquez - April 18, 2014